Friday, April 29, 2011

~sweet lovely stupid stupid on9 love struck~

Dedicated to, Mr.Midnight Sunshine, Firdaus Yusuf
30 April 2011,

almost 3 year i spent most of my life, my time n my effort working on my degree, alhamdulillah, now me already on the last weeks of exam weeks for my final semester. Praise to Allah that, He will help me to achieve a better result....


Within exam weeks, i spent much of my time reading (studying la) n surfing (yahoo messenger,facebook, bla3... ), sometimes, my beloved lappy also couldn't sleep too...and there was the story begin...

I found many greatest creature of homo sapiens...yet the most I addicted recently is, a human address with Firdaus Yusuf. Never bother where he came from, what he do, what had about his passed, he the most wave in my now..

Even we are just virtually date for 2 long rally chatting session,always in between day, in the between day & night, in the between two different life of two person, yet he got the wave..my midnight sunshine, my "jamu lupa ingatan", my most my time friend, my smile, my laugh, is there again after all.

Sepi itu sunyi, rindu ini seperti mahu mati!! Sungguh hati ini terusik pabila dengan kamu, dek parut kisah sebelumnya. Maharnya mengenal kamu, aku merasa rasa yang sudah lama aku tinggalkan itu.

Sweet for my sweet, you are sweet!! Mcm lolipop warna warni, as walk together hand in hand, with colored balloons and....no.....

Rindu, sungguh aku rindu, rindu yang hampir kepada kasih, tetapi tidak mungkin melewati cinta. Rindu yang buat aku hampir bahagia. Sahaja aku biarkan, nafikan haknya, tidakkan segalanya, gantungkan segalanya, supaya luka keduanya tidak berdarah semula.

Kita ibarat seperti dua jiwa bertemu di dalam sebuah raga, raga pecah, maka bertebarlah segalanya. Persinggahan bersama kamu dalam hidupku, ianya indah walau dapat aku lihat duka disebalik tawamu.

In between, yeah, we are in between, between two greatest life.
"awk suka saya sama macam saya suka awak...." ingat lagi tak??? its from you tau.

Mentafsirkan dariku, sungguh tidak akan sama tafsiranmu. Kesukaanmu bukan kesukaanku, kehendakmu bukan kehendakku, caramu bukan caraku, ketakutanku bukan ketakutanmu, cintamu bukan cintaku, tapi tawamu adalah tawaku.

"sampai masa tibanya waktu,
redup hati kaum berdua,
bila dua jasad bersatu,
hidup mati jadi bersama"

"If i fall again, not for him anymore
"if i fall again, let him be the only i adore
"if i fall again, just he now and hereafter
"if i fall again, he last i admirer forever.....

Setiap perlabuhan itu mencipta sejarahnya tersendiri.
Setiap pertemuan ada keanggunan yang tercipta.

No comments:

Post a Comment